CLLR ROGER SYMONDS AND CLLR CHERRY BEATH, LIB DEMS FOR COMBE DOWN WARD

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Back on Line - Hooray

After being off line since the middle of April, after Orange so say upgraded my Broadband connection to make it faster we are back with a new ISP - Waitrose. It took a call to OFFCOM to get the MAC number out of Orange, so we could go to another company.

I find it difficult to articulate my contempt for a company that can arbitrarily close down a Broadband business connection without any hope of getting back on - I wonder how many small businesses this company has put out of business. I now have to deal with my 450 emails before updating the Blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Beath said...

Great to have you back on line Roger, we are so vulnerable it seems in the hands of ISP's. I understand some Tiscali users are having trouble right now, finding that their emails were not being sent ..for a week, and Tiscali failing to inform them of the problem, and the emails not being pinged back. This kind of thing is crippling to businesses reliant on the internet.

12:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home